Friday, September 4, 2009

Unexpected accident

I went home excitedly. Finally i can meet up with my eldest sister who i havent seem her for two months already. I wish to do a lots of things with my family members because now i know to cherish and treasure every moments with them. That day, i reached home quite late. I felt tired and exhausted. I still didnt have a chance to share my experiences with my family. I lay on the sofa for a while before i go to bed.

The next day, should be a wonderful day, but the call made it differently. My mum shouted while she answering the call. Unexpectedly, my mum told us that grandma had passed away, with her shivering tone. All of us shocked and depressed. The plan that made by us disrupted. We do nothing because we need to back to kangkar senangar, pagoh, johor, to help my grandma to do the funeral. The journey on the way backed to johor is very long, long, long. I hope i can't arrive the destination. I wish not to see the my grandma with no breathing, but i did. At the moment, i hope my grandma is still alive, but it seem imposssible. Sorrow ambience around the house, all the relatives are there, crying and crying.

My grandma is a very nice nice women, take good care of us and pampered us a lots. She never scolded us. I looked at her for a long period of time, but she didnt gave me any responses.My heart is broken, i could listen the sound. Did you? Tears rolled down on my cheeks..

I don't want grandma to die.. please wake up..please please..

Grandma, i could never see you again..

1 comment:

kerlee28 said...

huiwen's grandma,rest in peace.
every Hi will end up with the GoodBye.